Managing Balances on Student Lunch Accounts

The Child Nutrition Department is reaching out to parents with students who have funds remaining in their lunch accounts.
Funds will automatically roll over to the new school year. However, if parents would like a refund or want to transfer funds to a specific student, please contact the Child Nutrition Office at 512-759-2164 or email