Hutto ISD AthleticsIMPORTANT -(4/6/2021)
Hippo athletics parents, here is an update to our spectator allowance for the spring.The district's superintendent, athletic director, principals of secondary schools, assistant superintendent of operations, and director of communications met, and the group collectively decided to make the following allowances.Please note that these are general guidelines, and specific details will be communicated by coaches of individual sports.It is imperative that spectators follow all safety guidelines.
Middle School -
- Soccer- see team Band app.
- Track - see note below regarding renovation of Memorial Stadium. See team Band App
High School -
- 50% attendance at all outdoor venues (this will be revisited periodically); not including track - see note below about track
- Links will be sent out for pre-game purchase by Coaches on Team Band App.
- Masks: Fans MUST wear masks when entering the venue, moving around, and exiting the venue. Once fans are seated with family and have observed proper spacing, masks may be removed.
The construction and renovation of Hutto Memorial Stadium began in early February. The visitor stands will be the only available seating, which lowers the capacity of the stadium seating significantly.
For track meets, spectator there is no stadium seating availability due to track teams utilizing a portion or all of the stands.