Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Olivia Joseph
Hello, friends! Here is al little infromation about me!
I am a proud graduate of the Universtiy of Houston-Victoria! Gooooo JAGS! I have a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education. I've been teaching Kindergarten with Hutto ISD since 2017. I'm living my dream! Since I was in kindergarten I've wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher! It's with GREAT pleasure to live out my passion!
I am married to my wonderful husband, Fally, and we have one sweet baby, Christian. They both keep me on my toes!
We are a team! Aything you need, I am happy to help! Please email me with any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, etc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here a few fun facts about me:
1. I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE! I think I'm a tad obsessed... :)
2. Loud and crazy is my style! What's more fun then loving your job, and getting to be loud and silly doing it!
3. Dr. Pepper gets me through the day! A Dr. Pepper a day keeps the headaches away!!!!
4. I met my husband in 8th grade. He was my first "boyfriend". When life took us apart then back together again, we deicided no time to waste! Get married and have a baby!
5. I got engaged in my classroom in October 2018! My sweet kindergarten babies were apart of the engagement! I was the talk of the town for the rest of the year!
Your Kindergarten Teacher,
Here's to an amazing year!