The mission of the Purchasing Department is to support the educational goals of Hutto ISD by providing prudent, efficient, and compliant purchasing through innovative practices and robust customer service.
Hutto ISD Purchasing Objectives:
- To provide quality products, services, and materials to the District, at the best value, in accordance with school board policy and applicable laws
- To encourage open and professional relationships with vendors, while maintaining independence and objectivity, in order to create a strong competitive environment
- To promote and apply ethical business practices
- To continually be innovative by improving processes and following the best purchasing practices
- The purchasing procedures listed on this website are intended to comply with Local, State, and Federal Statutes and Ordinances. In the event of a conflict, the appropriate statute or ordinance shall prevail.
- In accordance with the State of Texas statutes, the Hutto I.S.D does not discriminate against individuals or companies with respect to race, religion, color, sex, handicap, or national origin in the awarding of the bid.
- Monthly Mileage Form
- Vendor Informal Bid(Quotes) Tabulation Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Employee travel requests must be submitted via Skyward. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.