The mission of the Purchasing Department is to support the educational goals of Hutto ISD by providing prudent, efficient, and compliant purchasing through innovative practices and robust customer service.
Hutto ISD Purchasing Objectives:
- To provide quality products, services, and materials to the District, at the best value, in accordance with school board policy and applicable laws
- To encourage open and professional relationships with vendors, while maintaining independence and objectivity, in order to create a strong competitive environment
- To promote and apply ethical business practices
- To continually be innovative by improving processes and following the best purchasing practices
- The purchasing procedures listed on this website are intended to comply with Local, State, and Federal Statutes and Ordinances. In the event of a conflict, the appropriate statute or ordinance shall prevail.
- In accordance with the State of Texas statutes, the Hutto I.S.D does not discriminate against individuals or companies with respect to race, religion, color, sex, handicap, or national origin in the awarding of the bid.
- Monthly Mileage Form
- Travel Requisition Request Form CY 2020
- Travel Requisition Request Form CY 2020 (Chromebooks)
- Vendor Informal Bid(Quotes) Tabulation Form
Student Travel Forms:
- Amazon Purchasing Procedures
- Purchasing and Travel Guidelines
- Requesting New Vendors in Skyward
- Travel Distances - In District