Phone: 512-759-5430 ext. 4013
Degrees and Certifications:
I am from the great state of Iowa! Go Hawkeyes!! I graduated from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa with a degree in General and Special Education and soon after moved to Texas. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have 5 children together. This will be my 17th year teaching Special Education in Texas.
My family and I love to bike, hike, run (anything active) and play dominoes and cards. My younger daughter, Teagan, will be a 5th grader at CCE and my older daughter, Tatum, will be a freshman at Hutto High.
Don’t forget to label all of your child’s belongings.
Please send a water bottle for your child to drink throughout the day- especially after recess.
- August 12- Meet the teacher night 5:30-7:00
- August 20- first day of school
- September 2- no school
- September 5th- picture day
- September 19- Open house 5:30
- October ??- picture retakes
- October 11-No school-Staff developement
- November ??-Book fair night
- November 1- parent conferences
- November 11- no school
- November 25-29 No school
- December 5- Santa supper 5:30
- December 5- holiday gift shop open
- December 23-January 6 -No school
- January ??- SLAM Night 6-7:30
- January 20-no school
- January ??- Picture day
- February 17- bad weather day
- March ??- TX history day
- March 16-20 -spring break
- April 10- bad weather day
- April ???- book fair night
- May 4-8- Teacher appreciation week
- May ??- STEAM day
- May ??- Field Day 11:00-12:00
- May 25- no school
- May 28- last day!