Phone: 512-759-5430 ext. 4013
Degrees and Certifications:
I am from the great state of Iowa! Go Hawkeyes!! I graduated from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa with degrees in General and Special Education and soon after moved to Texas. My husband and I have been married for 17 years and have 5 children together. This will be my 18th year teaching Special Education in Texas.
My family and I love to bike, hike, run (anything active) and play dominoes and cards. Our youngest daughter, Teagan, will be a 6th grader at Hutto Middle School and our oldest daughter, Tatum, will be a sophmore at Hutto High School.
Our boys, Trever, Tayler and Tanner have graduated and are out of the house :)
Don’t forget to label all of your child’s belongings.
Please send a water bottle for your child to drink throughout the day- especially after recess.
- August 11 Meet the teacher night 5:30-7:00
- August 18- first day of school
- September 6- no school
- September 28-Picture Day
- October 11-No school-Staff developement
- November 11- no school
- November 22-26 No school
- December 20-January 3 -No school
- January 17-no school
- January ??- Picture day
- February 21- bad weather day
- March 14-18 -spring break
- April 15- bad weather day
- May 2-6- Teacher appreciation week
- May 26- last day!