Phone: 512-759-5430 ext. 4013
Degrees and Certifications:
I am from the great state of Iowa! Go Hawkeyes!! I graduated from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa with a degree in General and Special Education and soon after moved to Texas. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have 5 children together. This will be my 17th year teaching Special Education in Texas.
My family and I love to bike, hike, run (anything active) and play dominoes and cards. My younger daughter, Teagan, will be a 5th grader at CCE and my older daughter, Tatum, will be a freshman at Hutto High.
Don’t forget to label all of your child’s belongings.
Please send a water bottle for your child to drink throughout the day- especially after recess.
- August 11 Meet the teacher night 5:30-7:00
- August 18- first day of school
- September 7- no school
- October 12-No school-Staff developement
- November- Book fair online
- October30- parent conferences
- November 11- no school
- November 23-27 No school
- December 21-January 4 -No school
- January 18-no school
- January ??- Picture day
- February 15- bad weather day
- March 15-19 -spring break
- April 2- bad weather day
- May 3-7- Teacher appreciation week
- May 27- last day!