Phone: 512-759-5430 ext. 4013
Degrees and Certifications:
I am from the great state of Iowa! Go Hawkeyes!! I graduated from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa with a degree in General and Special Education and soon after moved to Texas. My husband and I have been married for 14 years and have 5 children together. This will be my 15th year teaching Special Education in Texas.
My family and I love to bike, hike, run (anything active) and play dominoes and cards. My younger daughter, Teagan, will be a 3rd grader at CCE and my older daughter, Tatum, will be a 7th grader at Hutto Middle.
Don’t forget to label all of your child’s belongings.
Please send a water bottle for your child to drink throughout the day- especially after recess.
- August 14- Meet the teacher night 5:30-7:00
- August 21- first day of school
- September 3- no school
- September 6th- picture day
- September 20th- Open house 5:30-7:15
- October 5th- PTA movie night/3rd grade music program 6-8pm
- October 11th- picture retakes
- October 12-No school-Staff developement
- October 23rd- McTeacher night 5-8pm
- November 1st-Book fair night 5:30
- November 2nd- parent conferences
- November 9th- Veteran's day celebrations
- November 19-23 No school
- December 6th- Santa supper 5:30
- December 7-12th- holiday gift shop open
- December 24-January 7 -No school
- January 17th- SLAM Night 6-7:30
- January 21- no school
- Janiary 24- Picture day
- February 8th- PTA movie night 5:30
- February 22- bad weather day
- March 5th- Spirit night 5-8pm
- March 8th- TX history day
- March 11-15 -spring break
- April 12th glow dance 6-8pm
- April 19- bad weather day
- April 25th- book fair night
- May 6-10- Teacher appreciation week
- May 23rd- STEAM day
- May 27- no school
- May 30- last day!