Practice your skills at home!
I wanted to give you instructions on how to access some great web resources that your child has access to (for free!) to practice their math, reading, and typing skills at home and at school.
1. Go to https://www.hipponation.org/Page/1546
2. Click on the blue Clever button
3. Click on the google log in option
4. Your child's google login is their lunch firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your child's google password is their lunch number (if the lunch number doesn't work, try typing it twice with no spaces. Ex: 1234512345)
That should get you into Clever, where they can click on the teacher's pages button to access our resources. Students have the log in information for each app saved to their computer at school, but if there is one they want to use at home, I can send you the log in info.