HUTTO ISD STRATEGIC PLAN: VISION 2025
Hutto ISD aspires to be the premier choice in education through innovation, leadership, and diversity!
Hippo Nation inspires excellence in academics, character, and community.
- Hutto ISD strives to be the best school district in Central Texas.
- The safety and security of all is a top priority.
- Every decision should be made in the best interest of students.
- Success is possible for every student. We recruit, develop, and retain exemplary staff.
- The pursuit and acceptance of diversity are critical.
- We will be responsible stewards of taxpayers’ dollars.
- All students are important, and the educational needs of each must be met.
- Parents/guardians are vital to the success of our students.
- Open two-way communication and transparency are imperative for a relationship-centered district.
- Character is as important as academic achievement.
- We are able to accomplish more as a community.
Teaching and Learning
1.1 Create collaborative, risk-free teaching, learning, and working environments.
1.2 Engage all students through innovative curriculum and instruction.
2.1 Ensure all students will be College and Career or Military Ready (CCMR) by graduation.
2.2 Build a foundation of literacy and numeracy.
Safety and Healthy Environments
3.1. Create safe and secure teaching, learning, and work environments with proactive accountability measures.
3.2. Accentuate a safe and positive physical, social, and emotional culture that extends into the community.
4.1. Become a highly desired school district where all staff wish to live and work.
4.2. Provide a top-rate employee relations culture that fosters a supportive environment for physical, mental, and emotional needs.
Communication, Community and Parents
5.1. Expand and maintain community, business, and parent partnerships.
5.2. Ensure diligent use of communication trends, preferences, and best practices.
6.1. Become the state leader in financial innovation, compliance, customer service, and fiscal responsibility.
6.2. Provide an equitable, effective, and efficient financial delivery system to support the academic and instructional needs of the district.
Facilities and Operations
7.1. Address facility needs to accommodate growth and maximize efficiency through innovation in support of student success.
7.2. Create operational structures in support of safe, quality learning environments.