COVID has created the need for new protocols and procedures for the 2020-2021 UIL athletic events.
This may create difficulties for some individuals, but please understand these are in place for the safety of our players/teams, fans, and community.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- PER UIL REGULATIONS, athletic venues will observe a 50% seating capacity.
- NO fan may enter a venue with COVID symptoms or who are being tested for COVID-19 or living with a person who is being tested for COVID-19.
- ALL tickets this year will be via a cashless system. Online links will be provided to purchase available tickets at a scheduled date prior to each event. The links will be available on this page and other pages and shared via social media.
- NO reserved seats will be available at Hutto Memorial Stadium this year.
- NO UIL passes will be accepted for this year's events.
- NO Senior Gold Card passes will be accepted for this year's events.
- PRIORITY for tickets will first be given to athletes, athletes' parents, and other organizations associated with the event.
- A LIMITED number of general admission tickets will be sold online after the priority deadline.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE. ANY AVAILABLE WALK-UP TICKETS SHOULD BE PURCHASED VIA THE ONLINE LINK OR BY SCANNING THE QR CODE POSTED AT THE GATE.
- ALL fans are required to wear a mask when entering the venue and when moving around within the venue.
- FANS MUST be responsible for physically distancing within the stands.
- MOST events will be live-streamed to accommodate those unable to attend in person. Links for each live-stream will be posted on the athletics web page and social media.
- ADDITIONAL protocols and procedures may be required as the athletic seasons progress.