Student Online Forms

  • You have the access to change your address with the Online Forms button in your Family Access account.

    • Log into Skyward Family Access.  (instructions for login here)
    • Click on the Online Forms button on the left side of the screen.

    • Next, choose the link that says Fill Out Form next to Address Change Request.  

    • Then click th Next button

    • Then click on the Choose File, and then 'Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2.

    • Then click the 'Submit Address Change Request'  or  you can click the 'Close and Finish Later'
    • Then you will get the 'successfully completed'  message.