Hutto ISD uses ParentSquare for teacher, campus, and district communication to and from parents including email, text, and app notifications. ParentSquare can also be used to communicate with staff and students 6th grade and higher.
Hutto ISD uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number from Skyward Family Access. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified, as well as set which language they prefer for sending and receiving messages.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
ParentSquare provides easy-to-follow in-depth training courses for parents, teachers and admins. All are available here.
Get Started Now
1. Go to Parentsquare.com and Download the App for Android or iPhone (ParentSquare will be available to new, incoming students and their parents, after the new school year has rolled over in Skyward, late July to early August.)
2. Once registered at Hutto ISD, ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent using their preferred email address and phone number from Skyward Family Access. Hutto staff will Log in using your Hutto ISD Google Account.
3. Verify your Information (you’ll only need to do this once)
4. Set Your Notification Preferences to Instant or Digest (once a day) depending on your preference
5. Set Your Language Settings to the language you want to send and receive messages
6. Explore your Parent Dashboard - Desktop and your Parent Dashboard - MobileApp