The main objective of the purchasing office is to support the education goals of Hutto I.S.D by acquiring the necessary resources through prudent purchasing practices and providing efficient and effective customer service.
- To provide quality products, services, and materials to the district, at the best value, in accordance with school board policy and applicable laws.
- To encourage open and professional relationships with vendors, while maintaining independence and objectivity, in order to create a strong competitive environment.
- To promote and apply ethical business practices.
- To continually improve processes to create the best purchasing practices.
- The purchasing procedures listed on this website are intended comply with Local, State, and Federal Statutes and Ordinances. In the event of conflict the appropriate statute or ordinance shall prevail.
- In accordance with the State of Texas statutes, the Hutto I.S.D does not discriminate against individuals or companies with respect to race, religion, color, sex, handicap, or national origin in the awarding of bid.